Saturday, September 19, 2009

Reconnecting

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I've been busy with work. One contract ended and got a new one in a matter of two weeks. It's great cos I can't afford NOT to have a job. I don't like the thought of bills piling up and I have a lot. Hahahahaha.

I just finished cleaning the house and it was super tiring. So while scrubbing the bathroom tiles I thought why not just get a cleaning lady, twice a week. That I can afford.

But on the second thought, I don't like other people going through my stuff, organizing it for me. Am not just used to that. Am not used to asking people to do things for me unless I really need it even when am paying them. Salamat sa Nanay kong napakasipag at lumaki rin kaming marunong magtrabaho sa bahay. Saka ayoko talaga ng may ibang tao sa bahay ko.

Anyway, I am just reconnecting. I know some people are missing my blogs. Am still here. Busy lang. Lagi naman akong nasa FB, chat chat na lang tayo dun.

1 comment:

knightman said...

I feel connected....connected....

hahahaha.

MWAH!!!!! Glad to see you back blogging.

I love you