Friday, June 17, 2011

Wonder Where

Here I am blogging again after a long time. A day or two away from the net seems an eternity anyway and it felt that I've been in hibernation for years! I just thought that am a few months away from October, a magical time for me since 2007, since I went to Boracay with my baby!

Things were great since then. Every October since, I've been traveling and surprises never end. The next year, I went back to Boracay and had a blast again although I was always wishing that friends and my baby could join in the fun.

The year after that, it's Iloilo and Guimaras. Wow! That was such an amazing trip. I've met really nice people, tasted fabulous food and even sneaked out from a busy press tour to meet with my friend, Z, who was billeted in a different hotel. Hahahaha. I learned that people somewhere out there remained nice and honest. The cab driver even attempted to give back a few pesos as change. What a pleasant surprise, right!

Last year was surreal! Again, my baby and I went on a trip. To Kota Kinabalu! We stayed in a five-star hotel on a golf package. Haahaha. I've never tried golf but my brother was generous enough to transfer his golf prize! And so, we didn't play golf but we sure had a good time. I've also tried AirAsia's service and I would have to say, that was one of the smoothest flights ever, comparable to SIA, I would say. No flowing white wine though! Hahahaha. It's a budget airline, what I do expect huh?

So I can't help but dream about this year's October. Morocco is an enticing thought but then this is a part of my travel life that I can't really predict, even a tinge. As always, I'll just sit and wait for the pleasant gift!

Surprise me, Universe! And as always, thank you for making things great and right!

Love love love...is all we need! ♥♥♥

No comments: