Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Two Months and Counting

It's been two months since I started working out on a regular basis, 5-7 times a week! Hahahaha. I don't know what happened. I just woke up one day and I started cardio exercises. It's probably my baby's fault! He introduced me to Insanity. I did it for three weeks. My knees hurt so I stopped.

Now, I found what I love doing--pilates, yoga and little bit of ballet, zumba and hiphop. I can see the positive effects already. I feel good and I've lost inches!!! Wearing smaller sizes has been my motivation. Fortunately, am also vain (I'm proudly Leo, you know!) so looking good is my middle name (hahahaha). When it comes to diet, I started watching what I eat for real since Aug 1, 2010. I love the effect of wheatgrass (lost 10 lbs but I plateau-d after six months though) and now, barley juice (no more pms and truly a stress buster).

So well, happy monthsary to me!!!

♥♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.