Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy New Year (of the Dragon)!!!

I've been meaning to post something since the first day of this year but I was busy learning new things. I started practicing yoga around October of last year. I love kundalini yoga though I don't really mind trying other types like hatha and power yoga.

Another thing, am not fond of making new year's resolution so there's really no urgency to blog about it. hahaha. What am fond of, is trying new things. I love to learn and lately I am drawn to working out (believe me I've tried a lot in the past couple of months!), hypnosis and subliminal stuff. Really interesting. So much different from my what I would go gaga about when I was younger like makeup, shoes and french fries.

Anyway, Chinese New Year is fast approaching so let me greet everybody who's celebrating it: Xin Nian Kuai Le!!!! Based on net sources, that is how to say Happy New Year in Mandarin. Mandarin because my grandfather (mother side) who was from Amoy (now Xiamen), China was a Mandarin professor. I still hope to learn the language someday. :)

Honestly, I have great expectations this year. I hope that this year turns out to be mystical, interesting and powerful. It's the year of the dragon anyway!!!

Nian Nian You Yu!!! (Wishing you prosperity every year!!!)


xoxo

No comments: