Monday, February 13, 2012

My Past Life

Are you curious about your past life? Do you believe in reincarnation in the first place? Yes! I keep an open mind when it comes to this subject because no one can neither confirm nor deny that our souls keep coming back to earth (in different physical bodies, of course) to achieve some "divine" purpose. I believe in a lot of things anyway so when I saw the past life section in one of my fave tarot websites, New Age Store I just had to give it a try.


What did I find out? Here it goes:


This may explain some of your life choices so far… I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.


You were born somewhere in the territory of modern United Kingdom around the year 1350.


Your profession was that of a holder of the gold coins & sacred maps.


Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities


The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid and insecure are everywhere your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help guide other people out of the darkness and into the light.



It is pretty accurate I would say. I like old things. I love history. I am free-spirit. And yes, I love looking at maps, if that counts for something. I just don't know exactly what sacred maps contain. Anyway, magic is something that I welcome in my life as well. :P

1 comment:

Cocktail Lady said...

That's interesting! I too have an open mind toward those kids of things. Especially as you said, if you can not prove or disprove it. I think it's fun to tap into that stuff. Happy New Year! Cheers!