Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wow Month!

This month I saw my social life pick up speed, not as much as it used to but just as exciting and fulfilling. I just had a wonderful time with old friends. Two of my former co-workers and friends flew in from the US, one from California (with the American husband whom I met for the first time) and the other from New Hampshire (she arrived solo but I already met the husband a few years back). The only one missing is the one based in New Jersey but then there is always a next time. As expected we can't stop chatting and talking and updating. Although we regularly update each other through online means, face-to-face interaction is definitely more fun.

I, too, enjoyed the pasalubong (homecoming gift or souvenir, there is no exact English translation) of course: cologne, hand sanitizer, crackerjack CHEESE, CLINIQUE cosmetic kit (Spring 2012 collection), bracelet, scented mini-pillow (for the car!) and lavender-scented soap.



They are both leaving in a few days but we all look forward to seeing each other again soon, hopefully before the end of the year (in Vegas!!! woohooo). Oh my gosh! Am blogging like my 10-year-old Paulinian niece hahahaha.

I feel so good. I know that this is just the start of better things to come.

No comments: