Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So Long July

In a few hours, we'll be saying goodbye to July and welcome the glorious month of August! It's my birth month so I'm excited. I'm looking forward to my birthday celebration courtesy of my super generous brothers (I really love being an only girl) and sisters-in-law. My three brothers are in charge of the party. I just sit there and wait for their expected "surprise". But before I digress or get overzealous, let me talk about July first.

It is a fairly good month. Things are calmer, finances are better. Although, there's something weird about July. Those that I expected to call, didn't. But I received at least two unexpected calls. Hmmmm...

Anyway, it must be due to Mercury Retrograde so I decided to just sit it out. I'll wait one more week before launching anything. My life is on hold for a week, how cool is that? Glad there's Olympics to keep me company.

Anyway, I'm not going to miss a lot by waiting. It's actually a good time to delay things because the weather is not good anyway. It's been raining for the past few days and it's not an ideal time to go out unless you're riding a boat. hahahahaha

I am just posting because I'm so excited about something. I don't why. I just feel good. :)

Anyway, I read a post from an astrologer and he wrote: let the universe do its thing, there is no controlling it (or something to the effect :). That's exactly what I'm going to do. I will let nature take its course. I'll just be happy.

No comments: