Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My New York Dreams

When I was in my 20s I often dream of being in New York. In one of my dreams, I was a five-year-old blonde girl, my dad (my first bf in this lifetime) was a dashing, dark-haired Italian looking man and my mom resembled Eva Herzigova, a voluptuous version, beautiful and blonde riding a big, black car. She was waving at me. Apparently she already left us. My dad was holding my left hand then while my right hand was waving goodbye to my mom. I remember saying "Please don't leave us". We were in a building lobby. I noticed the big marble table with big flower arrangement placed on top of it. We lived there. It looked like 1940s NY. After that dream, I often dreamed of nice places, clean streets, wide sidewalks, green spaces, lush surroundings of New York.

Then the dreams stopped.

Lately, I dreamed of being in a country club. I'm not sure if it was in New York though but there were so many white people. Country clubs kinda look the same to me you know. hahahaha

Last night I dreamed of New York again. My fiance (a New Yorker in real life) is already my husband in that dream. He just bought an old house in New York for us. A house with four bedrooms and located near "Vietnam-town". The place is called Coastal Gold.

Whatever my dreams meant, I love dreaming about New York. It is like being home. :)

No comments: