Friday, February 01, 2013

Reboot Refresh Restart

Today is a good day to start something new. Since it is the first day of the month, it is easy for me to monitor my progress whatever it is that I want to transform or redo in my life. So the question is, what do I want to focus my energy on to complete the transformation.

I want to reboot my social life, for sure. I want to meet new people, add more friends, learn new lessons and grow. I don't miss the fancy parties that I enjoyed when I was in my twenties. Although I am thankful that I was able to experience them, it is not something that I want to bring back. Past is past. Doors have been closed. I am letting them go with gratitude and love. It is time for new adventures.

I want to refresh my romantic relationship. It's not that it has gone stale or got stuck in the mud. But moving forward and progressing to the next step is the most natural (and also logical) thing to do. :)

I want to refresh my skills. Updating what I already have is so exciting. It is so inspiring to learn from the young ones, old-timers and people who are generous enough to share what they have. I don't intend to outdo anybody, to be more popular or to just smack in somebody else's face that I am better than he/she is. I want to become better than what I am now. I just want to celebrate my uniqueness and universe's special gifts.

Anyway, I am in a happy place now. I am so blessed.

N.B. My fiance and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary!!! I love you baby! And I know you love me too, XOXO.

Cheers to better days, more joys and beautiful challenges. ♥♥♥

No comments: