Friday, March 29, 2013

Full Moon in Libra

I anticipated this month's full moon in Libra because my fave astrologer called it "monster moon". If all monsters were that beautiful then nobody would mind the term. Just the same, the moon I think shouldn't be called a monster like empowered astrology said. This moon was supposed to be intense and powerful it will bring to fruition whatever you started in Sept 2012. I was trying to remember what was I doing during the previous "monster moon"? Have I started anything? hmmmm

I read the tweets and many people either have broken up with their gf/bf/husband/wife/partner, had little misfortune or got the shock (or surprise!) of their life courtesy of the moon. Since I wasn't a cardinal sign I was out of the moon's path so I only had experienced good things during this period (+/- 4 days of March 27). Maybe it's a good thing that I work from home so I didn't get pissed off by emotionally charged co-workers. Or because it is holy week and people are looking forward to a long vacation that they didn't bother to entertain negative thoughts.

For whatever reason, things are turning up roses and I can feel it to my bones (hahaha). Besides I have cleansed and charged my crystals so I feel protected. Thanks to my black onyx ring, it has always protected me from negative people. I've had it since high school. Go figure!

Happy Easter everyone. Don't forget to thank the universe.

No comments: