Thursday, December 19, 2019

Turn A Corner

Wow! It's been a while. I don't even know if I can still write. So many things have happened in my life. I moved to another country, got married, gave birth, had surgery, etc., etc. Life has always been good though. I'm meditating more. I'm enjoying nature walks. I'm slowing down. When I was in my 20s, I can't imagine slowing down. I said, I'd be working till I'm 100. I'm not going to have children. Well, well, well.

Anyway, I'm just saying "Hi, everyone!" It's good to be back. I'm so busy taking care of my son, a super-kulit but super adorable kid. My husband is an amazing person. I love having a family. It's life-changing but very satisfying. I'm so grateful for the new experiences and lessons that this new life is giving me. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

That's it for now. Be kind. Be good. Be grateful.

#unedited :)

No comments: