Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cool Change, Literally!

I can't believe I'm finally here in Buffalo, New York. I arrived last Feb 25 and my point of entry was JFK. From NYC, Buffalo is an hour's away by air but if you drive, it would take about seven hours to get here. From the plane, I thought all the roofs here are white, hahaha.

Except for the cold weather, things are good--food, people, places. What I like about winter is seeing everything covered in snow. It looks like a Christmas village. Of course, I can also wear boots and coat every day without looking silly. You see, in Manila, it's too hot to wear boots so it's not practical to do so.

The best part though of being here is not the OOTD but being with Mr. Knightman!

Anyway, Spring is finally here! Here's a pic I took on the first day of Spring, March 20, 2014. I wished for higher temps that day but we greeted the vernal equinox with snow showers and freezing temps instead! Guess it will take a few more days (or weeks?) to get warmer weather. All I can do is wait.

:):):)





No comments: