Saturday, October 26, 2013

Whew! October!

It's true what astrologer Susan Miller said in her October forecast, this month will be challenging. I am feeling it, although thankfully not as much as the Cardinal signs. First off, expected payments have been delayed and certain things as well.

But... I'm still thankful because things have just been delayed during this Mercury Retrograde phase. By November 10, things will be working great again. Not all things are bad this month though. My cover story for UNO GUAM MAGAZINE is out, delayed by two weeks. If you get the chance, check it out. I did an exclusive interview with Miss World Guam 1st runner-up Lisa Pachkoski.

October is still a few days to go and I will use the remaining retrograde days fixing things, organizing stuffs, packing and a lot of things. Transformation is still in the works. I know better days are waiting for all of us.

Enjoy life! Be good.

No comments: