Wednesday, July 31, 2013

At Last!

Finally after a little over five months of waiting, our petition got approved. It was overdue since California Service Center processes K1 an average of three months. My fiance's petition was sent to Vermont Service Center because he lives in the East Coast then transferred to Texas Service Center after four months.

Anyway, I'm not here to complain but to say thanks since USCIS didn't find the need to request for evidence (RFE). Now, I need to review the checklist while waiting for the USEM (US Embassy) notice. I am so excited another step is over. I'll now prepare for the medical and interview.

It's such a happy week since my fiance got the approval notice on Monday, almost midnight (Tuesday in Manila). Though there will still be considerable waiting time (two months on the average) to get the visa, I am just glad that things are finally moving! What a way to end this month. Thank you July and looking forward to August, my birth month!

Curious if Star of David helped. Hmmm...

No comments: