Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Happiest Days of the Year

I love astrology and based on planetary positions and computations, this is a "week of miracles" and the happiest days of the week will happen from May 10 to May 13. Since timing is everything, this is a time to start something new and expect good outcome. So I said to myself, "Why not?" Starting something with the good intentions brings best results, somehow.

Yesterday I planted some Californian Poppy seeds. I really want to have a nice garden someday. Yes, we have a farm but I don't stay there long enough to design a garden, more so, plant my favorite herbs and flowers. Since I am a city girl and we don't have a garden in our city home, I just decided to sprinkle one pack of seeds into a pot. I chose Californian Poppy because I was drawn to it while in the store looking for Ashitaba seeds and also, its flowers are colorful, is drought-smart, loves the sun and doesn't need much attention. In short, it looks easy to care for. I guess it will grow like grass. Besides, we get at least six to eight hours of sun every day anyway so I thought it's a perfect match. Although I need to wait eight to ten weeks to see if it suits Metro Manila weather. hahahaha (I also want to find out if I have green thumb. I wish!)



I started another workout yesterday too, Scott Sonnon's FlowFit. I am already doing his Intu-flow with great results. So I said why not combine it with other conditioning exercises. Plus I still practice Yoga. I love Barre workouts and also enjoying the South Beach Diet Super Charged Workout. Can you tell that am somewhat addicted to working out? hahaha

What's not to like? Exercise has anti-aging effects, increases bone density and for the vain side of me, it keeps my waistline small. :)

Keeping my fingers crossed that my new, albeit small, projects bring successful outcome.

No comments: